2351-2357 Front Street, San Diego CA 92101
Located in the historic Banker’s Hill neighborhood, the Hangar 5 condo building was built in 2017 by Pujji Development and consists of 5 residential condos. Hangar 5 is an ultra-modern and sleekly designed building that sits at Front Street with predominantly west and south-facing views. The location is unsurpassed in the heart of Bankers Hill, close in proximity to Balboa Park, Downtown, beaches, airport, sailing, biking & so much more.
The architect, Nakhshab Development & Design Inc., created amazing spaces with soaring ceilings and sweeping walls of glass that open up to give the indoor-outdoor feeling to the living spaces. Hangar 5 offers an innovative approach to loft living in one of San Diego’s most coveted urban locations. Five brand new private residences feature modern accents & vertical volume. Choose between single level or town-home-meets-loft style floor plans, each independently unique to fit every lifestyle.
Hangar 5 Condos
The condos at Hangar 5 went to the market for sale in the Spring of 2017 originally. Ultimately, they did not sell and the developer decided to rent the properties out. They came back to the market in the Spring of 2018 and are once again available for purchase.
There’s also an amazing 3 bedrooms 2 bath penthouse that features massive outdoor spaces that flow superfluously between the interior and exterior space. This penthouse features 1926 sq/ft of interior living space and has beautiful views of the San Diego Bay, Coronado, and the Pacific Ocean.
Amenities at Hangar 5 include secured parking & storage, bicycle storage, a common area outdoor space with BBQs & entertaining areas as well as an elevator that adds convenience to everyday life.
Listings for Hangar 5
No properties found at this time.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Year built:2017
- Units: 5
- Stories: 4
- Parking: Underground
- Common Area
- Pets: Allowed with restrictions
- 24-hour security
- Views: City, Evening Lights, Water
- Milgard top of the line Aluminum windows & doors
- Engineered hardwood flooring in Oak Liverpool, Heirloom Collection
- Front-loading stackable Washer/Dryer
- Kitchen-Aide SS appliances – French Door Fridge, Slide-in gas Range w/ Hood, Microwave Drawers
- Stainless Steel Sink Basin
- Quartz Countertops with Marble Backsplash
- Kohler Fixtures
- Kohler sinks
- Bathroom Tile- Porcelain 24″x24″ natural stone look
- Italian porcelain faux marble tile shower
- Frameless Glass
- Grohe bathroom fixtures in brushed satin
- Luxury Sinks
- Kohler toilets
- Danze Shower fixtures
- HOA Name: MRoland Management
- HOA Phone: 619-578-2916
- HOA Fee: $616
- Association Amenities: Common Area Maintenance, Exterior (Landscaping), Exterior Bldg Maintenance, Limited Insurance, Roof Maintenance, Trash Pickup