Savina San Diego
1388 Kettner Boulevard, San Diego CA 92101
The Savina building will include sophisticated design and posh interiors. Its common spaces are inspired by hotel-style amenities that only buildings in the best climates of the world can enjoy. Situated in the heart of the Columbia District, Savina offers residents easy access to the Embarcadero and Waterfront Park as well as downtown eateries, shopping, and entertainment for a truly coastal-urban experience.
Amenities will include indoor and outdoor lounge spaces with a beautifully landscaped pool and sun deck. Residents will enjoy a generous spa, sauna and steam rooms, a theater room, elegantly designed common areas and a state of the art fitness center over 2,000 square feet. Two unique amenities of Savina will be it’s dedicated pet retreat and bicycle storage complete with a tune-up station.
Over 24,000 square feet of common spaces at Savina are inspired by luxury hotel style amenities that only buildings in the best climates of the world can enjoy.
Condos at Savina include 285 residences featuring 14 one-bedroom flats, 267 two-bedroom apartment-style homes, and 4 luxury three-bedroom penthouses. There are a total of 533 parking spaces and 11,550 sq/ft of retail space at ground level. This incredible building designed by architect Hossein Amanat is expected to be completed by the Winter of 2018.
Listings for Savina San Diego
No properties found at this time.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- 24 Lobby Attendant
- Generous Sun Deck
- Pool & Spa
- Pet retreat
- Sauna & Steam room
- Outdoor yoga space
- Huge Fitness Center
- Large Recreation Room
- Business Lounge w Theater capabilities
- Electric car charging
- Bicycle tune-up room & storage
- Zen room with hanging swings
- Gorgeous walnut front door for amazing first impressions
- 5-inch mocha brown hardwood in living areas
- 7-foot upscale solid core interior doors
- Full-size front-loading washer and dryer in the designated laundry closet
- Elegant soft carpet in bedrooms
- Spacious walk-in closets in most homes
- Windows framed out with a pocket and are prewired for electric-powered shades
- Homes are prewired with high-capacity fiber optic cables and wire for USB ports
- Sleek and energy-efficient LED lighting
- Stylish tiling on decks and balconies
- Action Property Management
- General Manager – Marco Casillas
- (P) 619-255-0475