The Metropolitan San Diego
165 6th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
Located atop the fabulous Omni San Diego Hotel, The Metropolitan boasts 10 stories of luxury penthouse living. With no more than 4 units per floor, The Metropolitan San Diego is one-of-a kind. There are only 38 residences in the building- all on the top floors and all units are considered Penthouses which feature amazing views of San Diego Bay, Coronado, The Pacific Ocean, and Point Loma.
Condos for Sale at The Metropolitan
Residents of The Metropolitan are truly living the life of luxury. While owning their own condo, residents retain all of the amenities of the magnificent Omni Hotel. Residents have access to the Onmi’s 24 hour room service menu (10% discount) and housekeeping (25% discount- 2 hour min.), the private lap pool on the 22nd floor, the Omni gym on the 6th floor (open 24 hours), a community room, BBQ areas, and convenient access to the Omni Spa (10% discount). The private skybridge into Petco Park is also a truly special-access benefit. The Metropolitan is close to dining, entertainment, The Gaslamp Quarter, and everything East Village has to offer.
The Metropolitan features four floor plans of two and three bedroom units ranging in size from 1587-2477 square feet. While The Metropolitan’s HOA fees are high, starting at $1,500, the exclusivity of the building is unparalleled and the level of services are not as extensive at any other private residence community in San Diego. The interiors also feature the very finest of materials and fixtures.
The Metropolitan features homes so elegantly crafted that every detail is a testament to the finest in luxurious living.
View Image Gallery
Listings for The Metropolitan
No properties found at this time.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Private entrance for homeowner’s exclusive use.
- Private elevators for homeowner’s only.
- 24 hour security and Lobby Attendant on site.
- Valet Parking
- Concierge service
- Room Service
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Private pool, spa and recreation area located on the 22nd floor
- Soaring ten foot ceilings
- Hardwood flooring in living areas and luxury carpeting in bedrooms
- Floor to ceiling windows, allowing for unparalleled views.
- Private terraces off all living areas and some Master Bedrooms
- Granite countertops
- Custom European cabinetry
- High-end Stainless steel appliances
- Sub-zero refrigerator and dishwasher