The Q San Diego
750 Fir Street, San Diego, CA 92101
The Q is a mixed-use residential, office, and commercial development in the Little Italy district of downtown San Diego. The building integrates all of these uses within a small 50×200 foot infill lot while also saving the oldest home in Little Italy. It is located at 750 Fir, between India and Kettner on Fir on the northern end of Little Italy. It was designed and developed by renowned architect Jonathan Segal.
Lofts at The Q
The complex is a seven-story building, with 27 units, exemplifies modern architecture. Unit sizes range from studios to a 7,000 square foot penthouse, where Jonathan Segal and his family live.
As part of cooperation efforts with Little Italy and the Center City Development Corporation, Jonathan Segal designed The Q with the northeast corner set aside for the relocation and rehabilitation of the oldest house in Little Italy- the historic AW Pray Rental House.
Over the last 19 years Jonathan Segal has been the recipient of numerous accolades including 24 local, state and national AIA awards for residential and Urban Design
View Image Gallery
Listings for The Q
No properties found at this time.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- 132 photovoltaic panels on the roof to provide 100% of the buildings common area power requirements
- “Green lifestyle”
- Units: 29
- Stories: 7
- Elevator access from the lobby to all floors
- Trash chutes on each floor
- Underground parking – 2 spots (for most units)
- Minimum rental term: 12-month lease converts to month-to-month
- Pets: Allowed
- 24-hour security
- In-unit private laundry
- Central heat and air
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Floor to ceiling windows with spectacular views
- Wood floors
- Exposed concrete ceilings
- Key fob access
- Pre-wired for Cox Cable
- Track lighting
- Storage Units (available on a first-come, first-serve basis)