Welcome to San Diego Blog | October 12, 2011
Meridian Condos San Diego
Downtown San Diego’s Original Luxury condos community is experiencing a much needed interior renovation to the main lobby, common area hallways, plaza entertainment room, elevators and more. Although Merdian had some minor interior design renovations in 2002, this San Diego luxury condo building had certainly lost some of it’s distinguishing flair.
Search Condos for Sale at Meridian San Diego
Although the renovations are not yet complete to date, owners and purchasers at Meridian have something to be very excited about. The richly appointed redesign is tasetful, elegant and puts the King’s crown back on top of the Meridian Condo Tower.
While showing condos at Meridian to clients, I had experienced luxury condo buyers refer to the Meridian lobby, hallways and residence entries as “museum-like, hospital-like, a dissapointment and rather plain.” I feel confident saying that I won’t ever hear these statements again. I expect to hear descriptions like exquisite, beautiful, gorgious, and wonderfully appointed.
The old addage, “a picture says a thousand words” just about says it all for the changes to come. I’ll add that the interior designer paid great attention to detail; the new coridor lighting is low-lit mood lighting and the new residence entries are by far superior in elegance in design to what once was.
Condos at Meridian – New Renovations
These are some photographs of the new vs the old at Meridian. It’s an exciting time to buy real estate at Meridian Condos San Diego.
New Lobby vs Old Lobby at Meridian
New Hallways & Doorways vs Old at Meridian
Other New Remodel Components at Meridian
Click to Enlarge the Photos Below
Meridian Apartment Homes
Meridian Condos are differentiated from other luxury condo residences in Downtown San Diego for the following reasons:
- Valet parking for you and an almost unlimited number of guests. That means white glove service for your family and friends; let’s face it, everybody is happier when they don’t have to look for parking for 20 minutes.
- Once in Meridian, you and your guests don’t have to carry a key fob all over for access to the many amenities. It seems so simple, but I can’ t tell you how bothersome it can be to have to carry a fob to the pool, fitness center, sauna or plaza room.
- 3 foot spaces between floors. This allows owners to do custom ceiling raises and designs, custom recessed lighting and speakers and not worry about hearing the neigbor above you.
- Some of the largest living spaces in Downtown San Diego and many of them with excellent views of the San Diego Bay on account of Meridian’s prime location and intelligent architecture that creates corner veiws for every south and west facing residence.
- There are 5 guest suites for use for friends and family so you’ll never feel cramped when visitors are in town. Trust me, they’ll want to come visit you so it’s a great amenity- San Diego weather is hard to beat!
Despite being a premier Downtown San Diego luxury condo building, Meridian has seen some remarkably low sales prices in the past 24 months. If you are looking to buy a sleek contemporary Europad, an Italian design masterpiece or an original residence as delivered in 1983 that is ready for your renovation ideas, we can find you what you are looking for.
Give us call and we’ll show you the best of Meridian: 619-309-8011